200 Hours Online – 6 Months – Yin Yoga & Yoga Foundations Teacher Training
Want to dive deep into some profound self-development?
Use the opportunity now to become a certified yoga teacher and deepen your understanding of yoga. In this small and personal online training we cover all the basic foundations, theory and philosophy of a classic yoga and meditation teacher training with a special focus on Yin Yoga Therapy.
€1,499.00 – €1,799.00
- We will cover all the foundations of a classical yoga teacher training, get a solid overview of the basics of yoga, its history, philosophy and ethics.
- You will get to know all about Yin Yoga’s Oriental Medicine aspects, the Daoist Elements and the Chi flow. Immerse in Yin Yoga Healing sequences according to the Daoist Elements and Meridians and learn to integrate this ancient healing wisdom in your Yin Yoga practice and teaching.
- Expand your own vital life force through the practice and purify your energy on a physical, mental and emotional level.
- Embody mindfulness principles in your yoga practice and your life. You’ll learn all about mindfulness theory and practice to design mindfulness classes and guide your students through a mindful practice on the mat, and invite them to use mindfulness and additional tools like visualizations and mudras in their daily life to promote a long lasting transformation.
- A variety of different other meditation techniques will be discussed and practiced to get a broad understanding of all different approaches yoga has to offer.
- You’ll learn all the main traditional pranayama techniques as additional tools to support your teaching experience.
- We look into the Power of Visualization and Inspirational Breath, Metta Meditation, Heart Opening Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Mantras, Mudras and Chakras to re-balance, and to address diverse physical and emotional needs of yourself and your students.
- For a complete package get to know the basic anatomy of the muscular and skeletal body, physiology and biomechanics principles and the theory of the exercise.
- A small and personal online training to make sure we all can connect on a personal level
- 1 to 1 sessions with your teacher for evaluation of your progress and feedback
- Extracurricular workshop to learn the healing power of acupressure points
- Get hands on experience practicing teaching to your fellow students
- Lifetime access to an extensive online yoga library and the 253 pages e-book manual ‘The Yin Healing Method: The Power of Chi – Move Your Energy with Yin Yoga’
6 months ONLINE training
- 6 months – 4 hours live teaching every weekend (Zoom)
- Alternate Saturdays or Sundays, 8-12 am CET – Central European Timezone (Recordings available)
- 4 hours of self-study / assignments / recordings every week
- New start every month
- With the opportunity change to an in-person training in Goa whenever it is possible for you to travel safely!
What you will learn
Yin Yoga & Yoga Foundations
Teacher Training ONLINE
Yin Yoga Healing with the Daoist Elements and Meridians, Meditation & Yoga Foundations
Definition and Theory of Yin Yoga
Physical, Energetic, Soul & Mind, Tattvas (Principles) & Components
Yin Yoga Practice & Teaching
35 yin yoga poses + Variations, wall poses and modifications, When and how to use props, 8-Points-Analysis Principle, Special situations / Target areas, Sequences for each Daoist elements and meridians
The Art of Teaching Yin Yoga
Intention / Expression / Context / Tools, The art of sequencing a yin class, Embodied practical experience, Practice teaching Yin Yoga online to your fellow student
Basic Anatomy & the Theory of Exercise
Muscular and skeletal system, Biomechanical principles, joints and their movements, Physiology such as nervous system, cardiovascular, endocrine, digestive systems, respiratory system, The vagal theory, The physical theory of the practice, Aesthetic vs. functional alignment, Compression vs tension, Understanding fascia and tensegrity, The piezoelectric principle in the poses
Meditation – Theory and practice
Key Meditation terms, Overview and practice of different meditation techniques, Effect on Stress levels and daily lifestyle, Mantras, Mudras and visualizations
Class management & general professionalism, Marketing and promotion, Credentialing process with Yoga Alliance, Responsibility and accountability, Scope of practice and Code of Conduct, Equity in yoga
Yin Therapy, Chi & the Meridian Flow in the Body
Yin / yang / chi defined, Five Daoist elements, The three treasures, 12 primary traditional Oriental Medicine Meridians & their healing wisdom, Physical, energetic and emotional value of each pose, Functional aspects of the poses, Dan Tien breath
Mindfullness in context
Mindfulness History, Concept and Practice, Neuroplasticity
Extracurricular Workshop: Acupressure points for each meridian, Yoga Nidra, Anatomy of the mind, An invitation to mindful living, Tools to transformation, The power of the Dan Tiens, Overview of Oriental Medicine & Ayurveda, Spiritual Concepts
Yoga Philosophy and Foundations
History and people, Common definitions of yoga, Real meaning of yoga , Important terms of yoga, Nature of self/soul identification system, The 8 limbs of yoga, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita essence, 4 paths of yoga, Chakras – Energetical Anatomy, 4 states of consciousness, 4 yoga attitudes, 5 Koshas
Pranayama Breath work – Theory & Practice
Energizing breaths – Kapalabhati, Bhastrika, Surya breath, Calming breaths – Chandra, Brahmari breath, Balancing breaths – Nadi shodhana, viloma breath, Connection of Breath, Mind & Emotions, Effect on subtle & physical body
200 hour Yoga Alliance
With successful completion of the training students will receive a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga Teacher Training Certificate from The Body-Mind-Soul Centre (registered school with Yoga Alliance) and a Yin Yoga Therapy Training Diploma as a component of Alexandra Denkinger M.D.(ACU) physical therapy practice, licensed and registered as Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture M.D.(ACU) by the Indian Board of Alternative Medicine, affiliated with Yoga Alliance as a registered yoga teacher (RYT 500) and owner of The Body-Mind-Soul Centre (RYS 200).
We are honored to collaborate with teachers from a wonderful diverse and experienced background. Your Yoga Foundations teacher is Manjeet Mathur (India, E-500 RYT), he specializes in yoga philosophy, pranayama and meditation. Manjeet has led teacher trainings, chakra retreats, dance yoga trainings and yoga sharing circles & workshops in Bali & India. His highest purpose is to keep creating space and peace in his daily life and invite others to also keep choosing their higher self, intuition and connectedness with all.
€1,499.00 – €1,799.00
I was planning to come to Goa for training but attended the Online program instead. I must admit I am in awe of the vastness of the program teachings and I hope to come to Goa and meet in live. For some acupuncture too.