200 hour Yin Yoga Therapy | 3-28 Nov 2021 | Goa
€1,650.00 – €1,950.00
Yoga Foundations & Yin Yoga Healing with Daoist Elements, Meridians, Acu Points & Mindfulness
Want to learn a style of yoga that’s focused on bringing balance – physically, energetically and mentally? Get all the knowledge to start teaching with a focus on Yin Yoga in this month-long training and gain the certificate to share it.
For an embodied experience of the theory behind the practice students will have the opportunity to teach from the second week onwards. Stretched over 4 weeks there is time to practice teaching and the student will leave this training feeling confident to lead a yin yoga therapy class.
Yin Yoga waves all layers of our being -body, energy and mind- into a seamless whole, allowing a sublime experience of stillness and peace. The stillness of the long held static stretches with relaxed muscles in Yin Yoga allows the space for awareness and the opportunity to reveal and release deep layers of tension held within your fascia. The healing wisdom of the Daoist philosophy and the Meridians provides insight and guidance.
In this Yin Yoga teacher training you get an unique opportunity to learn to release physical and emotional tension, free stagnant or blocked energy, and to cultivate a peaceful quality of mind. By practicing Yin we are practicing acceptance and surrender, connecting our body to a Zen state of mind and we create the space to allow energetic and physical healing to take place.
In our 200hrs training you get to know the basics of a classical yoga teacher training plus we will guide you through a journey through all the Daoist elements and their healing wisdom. There is no specific prerequisite required but an open mind and commitment to put some work into your personal development. You will learn all about the ancient wisdom of the main Acupuncture Meridians and Chi flow in the body. We will give you a deep insight in each element and the correlating acupuncture meridians and organs. Find out more about their subconscious value and the applied body acupressure points and Yin Yoga poses to help balance those. In detail we explore each body target area and its correlation with the meridians. We explain you ways to emotional healing and the releasing of energetic blockages in the poses. As we put our bodies in certain positions different meridian energy streams get stimulated and we activate our body’s own healing powers.
You will get to know more about additional tools and different meditation techniques to support this process. We offer you insight into the power of visualization and breath, Yoga Nidra, Mantras, Mudras and Chakras. There will be different meditations, acupuncture healing sessions and chanting circles.
To complete a basic understanding of yoga in all its variations we will look into the anatomy of the muscular and skeletal body, in the Ayurvedic Dosha system and share different aspects of yoga philosophy and foundations like the eight limbs and Patajalis yoga sutras.
In our Circles of Transformation we create a save space to connect and share. Together we open the gates to a long lasting transformation.
What you will learn
Yin Yoga Therapy Training
Yin Healing, Daoist Elements, Meridians, Acu Points, Mindfulness & Yoga Foundations
Foundation, Definition and Theory of Yin Yoga
- Soul & Mind
- Mindfulness history
- Concept and practice
Yin Yoga Practice
- 25 regular yin yoga poses +
- Additional upper body poses, wall poses and modifications
- 8-Points-Analysis Principle
- Special situations / Target areas
- Sequences for each Daoist element and each meridian.
The Art of Teaching Yin
- Intention / Expression / Context / Tools
- The art of sequencing a yin class
- Embodied practical experience.
Yin Therapy, Chi & the Meridian Flow in the Body
- Yin / yang / chi defined
- Five Daoist elements
- The three treasures
- 12 primary traditional Oriental Medicine Meridians & their healing wisdom
- + Physical, energetic and emotional value of the pose
- + Functional aspects in the pose
- Dan Tien breath
Daily Yoga Practice
- Daily yin yoga immersion
- Morning class for self practice of dynamic yang styles of yoga for the balance
- Acupressure points for each meridian and pose
- Anatomy of the mind
- An invitation to mindful living
- Tools to transformation
- The power of visualisation & the Dan Tiens
- Overview of Oriental Medicine & Ayurveda.
Basic Anatomy & the Theory of Exercise
- Muscular and skeletal system
- Biomechanical principles, joints and their movements
- Physiology such as nervous system, cardiovascular, endocrine, digestive systems, respiratory system
- The vagal theory
- The physical theory of the practice
- Aesthetic vs. functional alignment
- Compression vs tension
- Understanding fascia and tensegrity
- The piezoelectric principle in the poses
Yoga Philosophy and Basic Foundations
- History and people
- Overview of different yoga styles
- The 8 limbs of yoga
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Chakras, Mudras & Mantras
- Spiritual Concepts
- Class management & general professionalism
- Marketing and promotion
- Credentialing process with Yoga Alliance
- Responsibility and accountability
- Scope of practice and Code of Conduct
- Equity in yoga.
- Different active meditations
- Yoga Nidra
- Acupuncture and Reiki healing sessions
- Circle of transformation / Sharing Circles
- Mindful sunset walks …
200 hour Yoga Alliance Certificate
3-28 Nov 2021
With successful completion of the training students will receive a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga Teacher Training Certificate from The Body-Mind-Soul Centre (registered school with Yoga Alliance) and a Yin Yoga Therapy Training Diploma as a component of Alexandra Denkinger M.D.(ACU) physical therapy practice, licensed and registered as Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture M.D.(ACU) by the Indian Board of Alternative Medicine, affiliated with Yoga Alliance as a registered yoga teacher (RYT 500) and owner of The Body-Mind-Soul Centre (RYS 200).
Ashwem-Morjim, Goa, India
Welcome to an amazing nature spot! Our classes are mostly held at the beautiful jungle shala of the centre with the natural shade of the surrounding trees. For our evening session we move to the hilltop lounge from where you have the most amazing view overlooking one of Goas most beautiful beach. It is actually the best spot to watch every day how spectacularly the sun kisses the sea for sunset.
€1,650.00 – €1,950.00