5 Steps to Setting Powerful Intentions For The New Year.
Intention setting is the first step in the manifesting process. It is the kick-starting spark and creative power that pushes our desires to be heard by the Universe so the Law of Attraction can work her magic.
A new year is a great opportunity to reflect on your growth of the previous year. It’s a good time to review what you’ve learned and how you’ve grown through the inevitable challenges life presents.
We ask ourselves where we could’ve made better decisions; whether we’re living from our hearts and true intentions. Though it’s easy to forget, we have a tremendous amount of control over our lives. The small decisions we make daily lead to different paths. We don’t have control over what obstacles life throws in our path, but we can control our actions.
Intentions are not goals. Goals put pressure on you and have an external outcome. Intentions align us with our higher purpose.
Focusing on your heart and what’s important to you creates clarity and self-discovery devoting you to finding your dharma. This is where transformation lives.
How to set an intention in 5 simple yin-steps:
1) Connect with elements of your life that are most significant to you and bring you to the greatest joy, satisfaction and energy.
2) Make a list of them and share it with a close friend who is supportive and can hold you accountable to take action.
3) Create a mantra or a short phrase that sums up your deepest call and gives energy to expand your vision. Meditate over these phrases so then your brain will integrate them into actions.
4) Once you’ve integrated, let it go. Let it go so you don’t attach and grip. The seeds are planted into your awareness. Awareness is a spacious feeling and creates energy for our heart’s desires to flow to you.
5) Trust that there is a power greater than you to orchestrate the complete fulfilment of your intentions. Do not listen to the voice that says that you have to be in charge.
Do not forget your desires. Live with intention.
Walk to the edge. Listen hard.
Play with abandon. Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love and live as if this is all there is.
May all beings everywhere be blessed with happiness, love, peace and good intention.
Yin-Love & Light, Eleonora